Editorial Policies and Regulations | Onkologia i Radioterapia
Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement
Onkolgia I Radioterapia uses online manuscript submission system for quality, quick, and efficient review processing. However editorial office can be contacted at any point of time through email and phone for any update related to article processing or any other issues.
Onkolgia I Radioterapia completely follows the regulations from COPE, although Onkolgia I Radioterapia is not a member of COPE at present.
Onkolgia I Radioterapia Publishes only peer reviewed scientific content after editorial acceptance with a minimum of twoo refree reviewer's opinion on work. All content published till date is peer reviewed and approved by our scientific council, reviewer, and editorial board members. To maintain bias-free review, journal follow double blind peer review process.
PROCESS OF PUBLICATION WITH JOURNAL:
Day 1: Submission>Pre-quality Check>Editor Assign>Reviewer Assign>Reviewer Comment>Editor Approval>First Decision: Day 21> IF Accept>Galley Proof>Payment for APC>Article online with Open access: Day 28.
Relevant and readable for an international audience
To make Onkolgia I Radioterapia more readable to global audience, Journal published initially with two languages to keep both audience from Poland as well as international in consideration. But as English is a widely accepted language today, hence fron 2019 onwards journal management commitee has decided to publish the periodica in English language only to make an easy an comfortable experience for our readers.
In this scenario, we have kept sole interest of researchers in field of cancer and radiotherapy into our prime operational motto and decided to publish only most specific, reliable and relevant literature publication as our prime vision of establishment and development of Onkolgia I Radioterapia as most reliable source of reference in studies related to oncology.
Onkolgia I Radioterapia publishes four issue every year to provide a regular insight in current field of cancer discovery. Every year Onkolgia I Radioterapia has contributed significantly to scientific forums and research groups a new milestone by touching all areas of studies, which has potential to provide an additional scientific literature.
With this regularity, we have been first choice of many university repositories for their reference and futuer research plans.
Years of Publishing and Operation
Onkolgia I Radioterapia Started its operation in year of 2007, and since then remains a continuous source of scientific literature in areas of cancer discovery, Oral Cancer, Colon cancer, Breast cancer, Tobbaco and smoking effects.
With continuous efforts from our eminent founder and editorial members to mantain quality of journal was finally awarded with SCOPUS indexing in year 2010. Along with that currently Onkolgia I Radioterapia is inexed with EMBASE | Cancer Index | GBL | Index Copernicus | Ministry of Science and Higher Education | EBSCO | UGC | ROAD| MIAR | SCIENTIFIC AND POLISH BRANCHES ELECTRONIC JOURNALS | PBL - Polska Bibliografia Lekarska | PBN - Polska Bibliografia Naukowa.
Submission and Withdrawal Policy
Before submitting any work for evaluation and publication to journal, author must ensure following things to avoid any issue during publication.
- Work is neither published nor under consideration for publication with any other journal or publisher.
- Work is novel, adding significantly to available literature in study area.
- Authorship of work and contributors must not have any conflict of ineterest.
- Work is properly formatted and presented in word document as per international standards.
- References or bibliographic information must be clearly cited within inline text with proper notification in Roman letters.
- Funding societies, supporting university and research organization associated must be given acknowledgement for work in last paragraph of manuscript before bibliographic information.
- During study, if any kind of consent from patient or any authority is required; it must be submitted with manuscript for records in journal office.
- Images must be of highest possible quality to ensure best graphic representation after publication with a well defined image legend.
- Tables must be properly formatted using MS Excel/Word and sent to journal office with manuscript supported with table legend.
Note: In case of withdrawal of article after 6 days of initial submission due to any unavoidable reason, a minimum handling fee would be applicable which would be equivalent to 20% of basic APC (Article Processing Charges).
Why a Manuscripts gets Accepted for publication?
- Relevance in the field, excellent in technical writing skills, and quality study design
- Effectively discusses about any unsolved issue in cancer studies.
- Develops a new framework or theory to take research on a greater extent.
- Collection of data and interpretation is appropriate.
- Rigrously applied methodology and data supports conclusion.
- Related to the preious studies in cancer and radiotherapy and compares with interdeciplinary studies.
Why a Manuscript is Rejected for Publication?
- Does not match with Aim and Scope of Onkologia I Radioterapia.
- Insufficient data or incomplete data to support work.
- Methodology or analysis of data flaw.
- Over interpretation of results.
- Conclusion not supported by data.
- Not adding anything new to existing literature.
- Do not follow instruction for revision suggested by reviewers.
The Past Head, General Administration of Pharmaceutical Care at Ministry of Health,
Saudi Arabia Critical Care/TPN
Clinical Pharmacist Ministry of Health,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Department of Radiation Oncology
Asahi University Hospital
Gifu city, Gifu, Japan
Maher Abdel Fattah Al-Shayeb
Department of Surgical Sciences, Ajman University, UAE
Institute of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Medical University of Lodz, I Clinic of Gynecology and Gynecological Oncology (Lodz, Poland)
Head of the Oncology Gynecology Clinic, Oncology Center - Instytut im. Maria Sklodowska Curie, Department in Krakow (Krakow, Poland)
- Euro Pub
- Medical Project Poland
- Cancer Index